Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sriracha: a babe of a rooster!

fuck yeah roosters!  he's such a hot little babe!  so we named him Sriracha!  Just like the hot sauce with the rooster on it:
I have a chicken coop at my new house and he will have gilfriends soon, like maybe even today!  My roommate and I keep telling him about his wives and how he is gonna be just like the dude from "Big Love".  I think he's excited.  The only thing holding us back from setting him up in his outside love coop is the nasty old foxes.  So he's inside until he can get a wee bit bigger and scarier and protect his ladies.  This is him as a unicorn:
"The Mighty Sir Acha"


Roosters are so cool, I think he's gonna look like this, but golden, buff colored not white.
And I will still be his mama when he gets that big.  I love him.  Even though he may be mean...  I don't think so.  he is such a little cuddle monkey.  And he is a teenager already.

look at the one legged rooster, he's one tough guy.The different kinds of roosters are all so beautiful and the feathers are so unique!  They are my new favorite animal.  

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

the sir is beautiful...i can't wait to hear how he gets along with the ladies. and i hope you do a version of that pretty lady with her rooster photo when he gets big, and i hope he still cuddles! yesterday addie and i were at sly park lake and i desperately wanted to snuggle one of the geese but they would just paddle away. and i thought how lucky you are to hold a big feathered bird body in your arms.