Monday, July 25, 2011

A Sweet Birthday Man!


Just taking some time to reflect on my man's beauty on his birthday.  We first hooked up when he was 20 and he's 27 now.  He is the silliest of the sillys and the babe of all babes.  He was once even called the king of lunatics by a psychic on the streets of downtown Santa Cruz, Ca.  He amazes me so often with his artistic talents, his brain, his physical capabilites, and his love.  He's the real deal and the Universe has blessed me with a true babe.

So long ago, when Gatorade and Vodka didn't seem like a horrible idea!

Portland days, waiting for the bus.

Portland, OR

Portland, OR in front of  our Apartment.  I still remember my wish.

At our friends' yard sale.  

Ashland, OR

Portland, OR

Coloma, CA

Bolinas, CA

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

hope you two are having the lovingest day together...happy bday to your babe.