Saturday, July 30, 2011

You know its bad when...

My boyfriend and I were driving in Sacramento the other day kinda lost and bitchy.  We were both annoyed and very tense with each other, when we got to where we were going I saw (of course I noticed), it was across the street from a huge thrift store!.  I didn't ask to go though, because I knew I was in trouble with my man.  As we left I was looking at my phone and not looking up, but we pulled in somewhere and guess where Jordan drove us?  The thrift store!   I love him.  He's the best. Ha.  Needless to say, I couldn't be mad at him for the rest of the day!  I scored on a couple items there, for me and for the shop!  I also stopped by an estate sale today and got two amazing vintage sterling silver rings for me!  I love them so.

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

crazy how jordan is actually pretty damn sweet. full of surprises that one. i love your new rings, wow.