Friday, August 5, 2011

Fair of the State

I went to the California state fair last Sunday, as a staff trip.  I got to see cows!  Which I love, but I love them better roaming in wide pastures eating wild grass as far as the eye can see.


I only had my cellphone, so the pictures are hipstamic!



I got to see fireworks since it was the last night!


On a different note, I lost the little plate for my tripod that connects the camera.  So my etsy pictures aren't of me modeling for my latest shoot.  I'm kinda bummed and e-mailed the company that my tripod is from.  I'm hoping I can get this part asap!  


Anyhow, life is hot around here and I'm planning a few days away!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Chels, I can't get your shop to work! Even if I type it in, and search and click on it- Its no good! Hopefully its just my computer.

That skirt is cute, but not as cute as that speckled cow! Ive never been to the State Fair. Was it so fun?!

Unknown said...

huh, I wonder if etsy is/was having some sort of issue? Oh wellzies.

The fair was fun. Although, I have to say I think I like our El Dorado county fair better. It feels more hometown... They actually let the animals give birth at the state fair while being watched, which I feel like is educational on some level, but also cruel for these birthing cows/pigs/ sheep and so on.