Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kittens Coming out My EARS!



Ok, not really. But... remember Barnaby?  He was really a she.  We still call her Barnaby though.  She had 4 baby kittens several weeks ago in a little canyon on the side of our property. What to do with these little babes?  Well, we were able to catch and bottle feed two of these wild babies and are currently looking for homes for them.

Then I caught, the sweetest of all sweets,  a 3rd the other evening.  A little girl, who I named Olive.


 Much more scared because she is older than the others and even though it's only been a few weeks her brother and sister who we caught earlier seem to have forgotten her.  I am still trying to get that last one, the fourth kitten.  I haven't seen it, so I don't know if it's still around our property.  So, I think they are about 7 weeks now.  And they need good, sweet, perfect homes.  They are all amazingly dear.  Fat Man, which is what I call the boy, is HUGE already.  He eats everything and he is so affectionate.  The first little girl, is GORGEOUS and has a black and silver body with a white diamond of fur on her neck.  Olive, is just the coolest.  She's still warming up to her new everything but she is a purrer!
With these little kittens around I have done NOTHING (I have been working my day job too!)!  Except take care of them and cuddle them and today, I finally started to update my etsy shop.  Which I am sorta re-doing.  I was hating my pictures and wanted to make it look better.  Anyways, hope you have little balls of fluff and love in your life!  And if you live close and want  one of the best kittens ever, let me know!




No comments: