Friday, February 10, 2012

Mamma Mia

It is my mom's birthday this month and I wanted to blog about what a sweet aquarian queen she is and what a completely remarkable mother and sweet moon she is to me.  She truly is a bright shiny, white moon goddess protecting me and guiding me.  Always making me feel safe is this big world.


My mom and dad before I was just a twinkle in their eyes as my dad sometimes says, when talking about before me and my brother were born.  It's so weird for my to think they existed without us.  Oh and did I mention how beautiful my mom is?  She has the prettiest, big and round brown eyes.  And luckily, I inherited her pretty hair genes :)


So sweet and young.


Just 22 and pregnant with me!  The back of this picture says the month I was born, so she was just about due.  The more I learn about childbirth and parenting, and more perspective on what a mother is it has truly shown me not only how great my mom is, but how perfect a combo I have had.  My mom and dad are a perfect mix.  But my mom is so soft and warm and comforting.  And more and more I realize she is my best friend.


A Kmart family picture!


I also had to put a picture of my mom's mom, my grandma Peggy.  Such was a feisty, free spirit, that taught me so many life lessons as well as to always have something tasty cookin'!  I miss her meals and her phone calls everyday.  I am so lucky to be apart of a long line of beautiful and strong women.  I also have an amazing aunt Jeri from my grandma. 

Thanks for everything mom!  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)  I thank the Universe for you.  I am truly blessed.






1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

She's so pretty and this is the sweetest thing in the world. I love mamas.