Wednesday, March 6, 2013

God Bless Our Pad


Well gosh guys, I moved again.  I'm trying to get settled and set up shop again.  I live with my boyfriend now.  Our cats have finally became a family, we've got his big Maine Coon, Junkyard, my silver and white sleek lady, Galaxy, and my little perma kitten 5 pounder at going on two years old, Olive.  They are adjusting quite well.  They kinda act like that have all been a cat family for years already.  And they have known each other's smells for  quite a while now.  Olive got out and didn't come home for two days.  I wept!  I cried for 2 days and had major anxiety thinking, she would get attacked by a dog.  This cat LOVES every animal she sees!  She touches noses with skunks, she cuddles with wolf dogs a moment after meeting them!  She was bitten by a rattlesnake this summer, and my garsh if I wasn't relieved when on the 2nd night I heard her girly, little high pitched meow at the door.  She got hugs and kisses for an hour!  And she didn't have a scratch on her :)  





It has been fun making dinner and coming home to my guy.  This is still a temporary place for us though.     




No comments: