Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Free Spirits

So, an extremely exciting and fun video shoot happened recently.  I feel so lucky to be apart of a community of rad girls who love vintage and are doing amazing things, that I get to be apart of :)
Becky from Blacksheep and Velvet Leaf is opening up a REAL LIFE STORE.  With doors and windows and tons of pretty clothes!  YAYAYAY!  Don't worry her etsy will be alive and well too :)
And I am excited because our little town so needs this and of course I get to sell my clothes there too and hang out with my favoritest girlies :)  
This video shoot included the two babes from BlacksheepVL, Becky and Emily, Me (Bone Tooth Antler Vintage), and the flirty, giggly, sunshiney bright Heather of Moonshine Junkyard.  How lucky am I, these are the girls I get to chill with?!  These are just some shots I took when I could.  This shoot was super fun, we had cute dogs, cute kids, pizza, a meadow, and SPARKLERS!


Becky has her own matching dog to this guy, but this is her Dad's doggy.


Heather can even make a dog smile, ahhh yeah she's just that good.


Dogs crack me what can I say?  Pretty girls and dogs, it was a good day!


The major babes.


her hubby is the camera guy!  can't you tell by Heather's eyes?!



 

Oliver sees his mama, Becky.





Emily is totally pretty. 




And then we got a little witchy.



It was so much fun, I can't wait to see our finished product, and of course share it with everyone.  And don't forget to check out Heather's blog for her pictures!!!

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

yaaayyy so excited. i love your pictures! especially that one of becky on the grass and the tripod near her, and the last one, so sweet. that was such a fun day. i'm sure it is only a taste of how much fun we'll have running a shop together :)