Thursday, August 16, 2012

Switchin It Up





I can't help today but feel a little nostalgic and sentimental.  My little life is going through a lot of changes in this moment in time.  It's good.  It's strange.  I've become such a creature of habit in the last few years.  As I've matured, I have definitely progressed toward routine.  But I realized I didn't like my routine!  So, I quit my job at the bakery where I have worked for the last going on seven years and just like that the perfect part time job opportunity showed right up in my life!  I got a job at a little bath and body shop in Placerville on our main street, called Body Basics.  I cannot even gush about how it is the perfect change from my food industry burn out.  But of course I am going through my emotions about the switch and the beginning and the end.  Also, I have to move in November when my landlord is moving back into the house that the roommates and I are currently renting.  And although, I love this house I am excited  to live somewhere else and start fresh on that front as well.  And I haven't started the house hunt yet, but will keep ya posted on the goings on as well, they go on!  I can't wait to see where I end up!  

1 comment:

red moon arrow said...

girl I am so excited for you and this new job of yours. We need to hang out again SOON! I wanna hear all the details of this new change. miss you and love you dearly.

love mo